- The Slack group should have been called “Southeast Michigan group” as it is open to both WP Ann Arbor and JXN WP Meetup members.
- Once you click “submit” a group moderator will send you an invitation to join the group. Please give us up to 24 hours to send your invite to the email provided.
Anyone involved with WP Ann Arbor Slack group must read and agree to abide by the following credo:
- I agree that WP Ann Arbor Slack group is meant to benefit the local WordPress community and the broader WordPress community through the WordPress knowledge.
- I agree that the WP Ann Arbor Slack group is a casual, local, and volunteer-organized group, focused on WordPress and reflecting the local WordPress community it represents.
- By officially associating myself with WP Ann Arbor Slack group as a group member, I understand that in this role I represent the WordPress project and its values.
- I understand that the values of the WordPress project include:
- no discrimination on the basis of economic or social status, race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, or disability
- no incitement to violence or promotion of hate
- no spammers
- no jerks
- respect the WordPress trademark
- embrace the WordPress license; If distributing WordPress-derivative works (themes, plugins, WP distros), any person or business officially associated with WordCamp should give their users the same freedoms that WordPress itself provides: 100% GPL or compatible, the same guidelines we follow on WordPress.org.
- don’t promote companies or people that distribute WordPress derivative works which aren’t 100% GPL compatible
- I agree that WP Ann Arbor Slack group is not-for-profit group, organized with budget and funding transparency.